Last Day of Uniform



Hi!
I'm really ecited because I've passed the naional examination, yayyy finaly! I have tons
of plan for this long holiday before i become a college student. The requirements are so complicated tho (even though I've asked the education consultant to helps me), huft. For anonymous who always asked me about what university I've chose for SNMPTN, i didn't take those SNMPTN chance. So, I will tell you what college I would attend if I get accepted into my dream college. #PRAYFORYONI.

Actually, yesterday is the day when i wore my high school uniform for the last time. I couldn't believe I've through those three years (hashtag: tight uniform, school makeups, breakups, crush, best friends, close friends, fake friends, friend with benefits, school prank, skipping class, cheating, partying raving, and so on). And now... i have to face the reality #happyorsad?

People say HIGH SCHOOL is about getting an education and getting into a good college to succeed in life. Well, to me, high school is about making memories and good times that will LAST FOREVER.
Hashtag: throwbackthursday



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How was Christmas in Canada?

My first vlog is up!

Snapchat Hacks!