Sakura in Toronto



School is over, spring is here. That's mean there are lots of things that we can do outside. Having brunch patio, picnic or maybe just walking at the park. There is something unique about park in Toronto. Cherry blossom aka Sakura are blooming in here. Yeah, we are not talking about Japan, but Toronto. Wait, what?



Luckily, I live in the middle of the city (I would say). It only takes 20 mins from my apartment to High Park by 501 bus. 


As an Indonesian who've never been to Japan, I'm truly absolutely excited about this. Who could ignore this pretty park for their Insta picture? 


Sometimes, you just can't understand the Canada's weather. Today, it could be as warm as 15 degree but tomorrow it could hit -1 and snowing. So when I know it's warm, I don't want to miss anything. Anything. Actually. I was going to go there right after I was done with my shift at work on Saturday when it's 16 degree outside. But, I was done at 6 p.m. so I don't think I could make it. I went there in the next day when the weather was about 8 degree. It was chill outside and this is what I wore.



My shirt and skirt are from Forever 21. Because I don't want to take a risk by only wearing short thin skirt outside, I wore stocking/tights from H&M. I also wore chelsea boots from Aldo, coats from Banana Republic and bag from Victoria's Secret. 










Shoutout to Sydney for taking lots of freaking cool pictures of me.






And also shoutout for a stranger who doesn't know how my DSLR works but successfully took these pretty pictures of me and Sydney. Do you know that you have talent in photography, girl?





Feel springy yet?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How was Christmas in Canada?

My first vlog is up!

Snapchat Hacks!